Sunday, September 20, 2015

ATCs

Got on a run of ATC making recently. Not sure why, but it's an art form I've always liked and once I made one, they just kept coming. If anybody wants to trade for one, speak up. All but the postage stamp one are available.

Dug thru the orange and turquoise paper scrap files and then added a stamp.

Had this weird little face already cut out and then found
 the silly text that seemed to fit his expression.

Gelli print circles left over from the day Rhonda was here.

Sometimes I look at these later and wonder what the hell I was thinking.

Love this one. Tore the center out of an old photo




4 comments:

  1. I'll trade you for the second to last one with the torn photo! Would you like to choose one of mine? I can post a photo of what I have available tomorrow when I have daylight...
    Carroll

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to trade! I create collage and mm ATCs.
    A surprise trade sounds good, too!
    My blog is www.suemarrazzo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That second to the last one is cool -- that is the Luxembourg Garden in Paris! Wish I was sitting there right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That strange preparation one is indeed an odd one! I always love all your artwork Leslie -- glad to see you got your arty mojo back! Mine seems to have come back for quilting rather than paper arts after that weekend! Go figure!

    ReplyDelete