Monday, July 28, 2014

friends & faux - who's next?

Friends & Faux has an ongoing wandering postcard project. I did one a month or two ago and Peggy recently sent me another. I drew a detail of a sunflower directly on the card, figuring if if I royally screwed it up, I could do something else and paste it over the top. But it came out fine. Used Pitt Artist pens and Copic markers.

Then Rhonda came down for an over-nighter and I talked her into doing one, so now I need to send it on to someone else. Any takers? No worries about having to make original art just for the card, you can isolate a scanned piece of art you made a while back and glue it down. Just has to be a neat little piece of art. And then you can mail it back to Friends & Faux, no need to find someone to take it next. Please reply to this post with a "yeah, me!" or email me at maugreall at gmail dot com.

The second from left in the top row was almost completely gone by the time it got to me. Really a shame cause it looked like a cool one. Hoping my drawn-right-on-the-card survives better.


7 comments:

  1. I love what you did on it, Leslie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got one from Karen, and am deciding what to add. Love your hand drawn piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post, clever idea. Would love to see the final when done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It found a home - but thanks if you thought about taking it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn - wish I'd seen this post earlier but I know Carroll will do a bang-up job! And your sunflower is smashing! How's the sketching/drawing coming along? Are you still enjoying the results? I imagine some you like better than others, but I'm waiting to see another that you like.....your drawings keep nudging me to try again or more or something.....

    ReplyDelete