Monday, November 12, 2012

freebie vintage images

This is my aunt Carolyn, my mother's younger sister, around 1939.
A bit blurry but I have a whole collection of kids on ponies,
so I love using it.
Had time today to scan and fix up some more images to share. 

A couple of them are PNG files, which means if you're a digital artist, you can download them to use in Photoshop or Elements or other art software. They can also simply be printed out and used. 

All scanned at 300dpi. If you don't have an art program and need one of them re-sized so you can print it out, let me know.

As always, please do not sell the images, but you're welcome to sell items made with them.
Someone saw fit to stick this baby in a tree. ???
Whatever the  reason, he seems ok with it.
Cracks me up every time I look at it.

An unknown woman in front of a barn.
Not sure why I like this one so much, but something about her expression,
the dark barn, and the bare tree branches just grabs me.
I'd love to know who she was, why the picture was taken...

A PNG frame from a cabinet card.
Print it out and cut out the center or use it digitally.

Unknown smiling child.
So many old pics show solemn, if not downright grim, kids,
so I thought this one was really fun.

1 comment: