Sunday, March 10, 2013

Letter Love 201 lessons 6, 8, 9

lesson 6 - I like this one, especially the colors.
Did a lot of blending with my Copics.
Huh. I blew by lesson 7 somehow so I'll go back and do that one later. Meanwhile, here are my latest efforts. 

lesson 8 - <sigh>
Sometimes I simply can't get the hang of what we're supposed to be doing. It's not that I don't understand it, it's that I can't seem to do it. So I look at these and think gack. That's why I wrote 'barf' for one of the prompts. I'd already done it once with normal words, but didn't like it at all so I did it again with 'barf'.

It's somewhat better.

lesson 9 - supposed to look like 'op art'
Not sure what my problem is except that I'm definitely better with paper and glue than I am with a writing utensil in my hand. 

Anyway, I intend to finish out the class in the hopes that I'll pick up some more lettering skills even if my actual homework is not what I hoped it would be.



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for reminding me to get my butt in gear for this class! I like the barf lettering! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee hee, I love that you used "barf" as your word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you mean - I think you are doing GREAT - hope you are enjoying it....J

    ReplyDelete