Friday, October 31, 2014

f-bomb on a postcard

Read no further if the f word offends you. I used it on a postcard to someone I knew would appreciate it and am showing the card in this post.

These three went off to specific people who should have them by now so I'm posting them.

This went off to a girl I've been friends with since
we were in 7th grade. 48 years! We met the first day
and were inseparable thereafter. Grew up in
each other's houses. Barely kept track of one
another for decades. Now we write back and forth
a few times a year. Not a whole lot to say.

Scored a couple how-to-type books at the library sale and
made this for a typewriter loving person I know.
Hi, Pamela!

I freely admit that I have a crude sense of humor and
swear way too much. That said, it's no wonder I couldn't
stop giggling over this postcard.
I know the recipient will enjoy it too.

4 comments:

  1. I DO love it. So f-ing much! :-p
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut the F_ UP! Sorry I'm not the one getting it LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the post cards and your humor. Hope the PO doesn't censor you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! You're a woman after my own heart!

    ReplyDelete