Sunday, November 27, 2011

freebie images - encyclopedia pages 1

I bought a bunch of old dictionaries and encyclopedias while in Visalia. Two encyclopedia volumes had fabulous full page drawings of a variety of things. I tore them all out, scanned them at 300dpi, and hereby make them available to you. They'd be great printed over top of old wallpaper patterns or flowered papers. Perfect for layering in collages or gluebook pages.

Here are the first three pages. I'll share many more over the next week or so.

Please don't sell the sheets of images but you're welcome to sell items you've made using them. I'd love it if you'd link back so others can find and use these. Enjoy.



1 comment:

  1. oww, love these illustrations. Bet you were in heaven when you found these. Will try to download and use them in something. I'll let you know. Cheers. bb

    ReplyDelete