...with gelli plate and credit card.
The first 3 are acrylic paint scraped onto the paper with a credit card. The rest are all gelli plate using masks and the end of a paint brush to dab paint on.
Substrate is scrap paper from work - heavy white paper dividers and used file folders.
This batch all started cause I was trying to fit the paints I'd just bought into the paint holding crate and it wasn't working too well. So I decided I'd use up a batch of Liquitex bottles that took up too much space.
Well, it's amazing how much paint is actually in a bottle that feels practically empty. I kept rolling on, printing off, but still the paint kept coming. I did manage to use of 2 of the 5, so that helped some.
These are most likely destined for postcard backgrounds.
These are scanned at 300 dpi so feel free to download them for digi use, regular paper collage, whatever. Just don't claim them as your own or sell them, please.