Monday, May 27, 2013

black sheep digital collage

This morning Rhonda posted a couple freebie backgrounds and the bottom one appealed to me so I downloaded it, opened Elements 11 and went to work.

Actually, after all the blending and overlays I did, it looks(quite) a bit different, but you can tell it's the same one.

Didn't have much of a plan other than something fun, so I used a couple goofy bodies from the Woot collection at Deviant Scrap, a couple faces from I have no idea, and a bunch of other misc things.

These two obviously don't really fit in with their more 'normal' family in the old photo so when I came across the 'black sheep' text, I had my title.

Waddaya think, Rhonda? Looks pretty cool, huh!

Double click to embiggen and really see the details.

3 comments:

  1. I really like this! Especially the girl on the right + her shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always amazed how you can make my stuff look great! LOL I need to hang out with you sometime you are in the putting together stuff like this mood and learn from you! Looks great Leslie!

    ReplyDelete