Friday, May 17, 2013

I'm a weener!

Well, I don't win often but when I do...

Birdnuts Mixed Media has drawings... um... once a month maybe? Regularly anyway, and imagine my surprise when I got a CONGRATS, LESLIE!!! email from Denise, the very creative proprietor.

The prize was a big old pile of mixed media stuff, mostly 7 Gypsies and Tim Holtz things. I didn't already have a single one of the items, and altho a few of them are things I probably wouldn't purchase, it's a blast to get them for free and I'll darn sure find a good use for them!

There's so much stuff (16 items!) that I had to take two pictures cause it wouldn't all fit in one.

There are several really cool things that I'm excited to have, and one that's intriguing - the kraft glassine paper. I'm not sure exactly what it's good for but I'll play around with it and google it so see what others are doing with it.

Denise also makes very cute customized digital portraits of your pet. They're a crack-up - go look. (I know it looks like a Mother's Day post but just scroll down a bit)

Thanks again, Denise!



3 comments:

  1. Yipee L - I'm like you - never a frequent a winner - so always lovely to when it happens - looking forward to seeing what you do with it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! What a bunch of fun stuff to play with! Can't wait to see what you do with it all!

    ReplyDelete