omg... what a train wreck.
Not the whole thing. It started out pretty good. I had a plan to work from Z to A and it went just fine. Letters penciled in, then markered in - so far so good. (they're supposed to look like they're disappearing down the center. yes? no?)
The wheels started to come off when I got out the paints. Actually the Inktense pencils. And actually, that part mostly went ok.
Until I added a gray and a red to the lovely mix of greens and blues I already had going. Should have stepped away from the table right there. But I didn't, of course. I added more color to the bad parts, then a little more.
Still bad. Maybe worse.
Got out my little Windsor & Newton watercolor set and proceded to really mess things up. Oy.
But then I got kind of into playing with the watercolors and quit worrying so much about the actual assignment.
So... think the next class I sign up for should prolly be painting, except I've tried that and I just don't have the gene. On to lesson 5.